Wine, Dine and Experience at Vredenheim
Vredenheim Wine Farm in Stellenbosch is no ordinary wine farm! We are family-owned and have something for everyone:
- Experience our superb range of wines in the tasting room, where we also have a grape juice pairing for the kiddies.
- Find unique wine-related products, Big Five plush toys and much more at our Gift Shop.
- Treat yourself to the excellent dishes and warm hospitality of our popular on-site restaurants: Hudson’s (breakfast and lunch) and Barrique (lunch and dinner).
- Our Big Cats Park is home to lion, tiger and leopard and the family is still growing – watch the space!
- A variety of game can be viewed up close from our tractor-drawn farm drives.
- You can choose one of our venues for your unforgettable wedding, event or conference.
- Our picture-perfect gardens are calling out for you to enjoy a delicious Hudson’s picnic.
- One of the greatest craft gin selections in the Boland is on offer for tasting at Classic Cats, while enjoying their gorgeous vintage cars on display. You can also book their cars for your function.
- An Animal Park ensures that your little ones are thoroughly entertained on weekends and public holidays. Kiddies parties and school visits can be booked and hosted in the Animal Park during the week.
- At our Guest House you will be welcomed with South African hospitality. Enjoy your luxurious farm stay!
Additionally, our latest offering – de Boerderijwinkel – boasts with:
- Ports imported from Portugal
- All the known and not-so-well-known port-style wines from South Africa
- Irresistible sweets and eats